Tuesday, December 16, 2008

If I Could be Like Audrey.


One of my favorite actors is Audrey Hepburn. Her natural charm and grace is something that enchanted my heart very early in my life and has never left. Her humble yet regal demeanor is something that I feel is almost non-existent yet very much needed in today's Hollywood. I do not mention this to say that I am a complete clone to the late great Audrey.But I strive to learn how to have a fraction of her charm and a lifetime of her grace on screen and off.  She was a wonderful woman who spent here early years surviving Hitler's atrocities, and through it all became the person who we all learned to love. Her life has inspired my own as a human being and as an actress.

Read Enchantment, The Life of Audrey Hepburn by Donald Spoto. Wonderful book!

No comments: