Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I GOT IT!!!!!!!


So I'm laying in my bed fighting a flu, when I get a call from SXM telling me that I got the part!!! I was so excited! The day of the shoot was nerve wrecking. I almost ran late because I was running around packing wardrobe, shaving, blow drying, etc. But I ended up being early...Guys, I kid you not when I say that this was a dream come true for me. For the first time I was the one being miked and in front of the lights! We did run throughs and laughed and joked. It was great. Everyone was great. This experience has made me consider television. Blair Robinson on Gray's Anatomy? What do you think?

Pic: Above is me being an absolute cornball! I asked my Mom to take a picture of me holding my first non-extra voucher from NBC...I hope they green light the show. Cross your fingers everyone!

No comments: