Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thank You Marion.


I saw Public Enemies yesterday and of course the movie was excellent and Johnny Depp did an exceptional job...of course. And then you have the French born actress, Marion Cotillard, this woman is amazing. She has become one of my favorite actresses. If you have not seen her in La Vie en Rose, please do it. She plays her roles so seamlessly and with a sense of vulnerability and strength that I've only seen Liz Taylor do. I was so inspired by her performance yesterday. As I watched her I felt a fire burn in my stomach yearning to act. I hope that when it's my turn I inspire someone as Marion has inspired me.      

Thanks Marion.


Blair

*Pic taken in Paris, France
                                                                                          





1 comment:

Benedicthadley said...

Great picture btw...both of them...God works in great ways...Im sure that when you shot that photo in Paris you would not have guessed that you would be blogging about a French Actress that you admire.

As she came up in the game I'm sure she was inspiring people. The mere fact that you are actively chasing your reality is inspiring to many people that I'm sure do not even let you know.

So is life.
Good post.