Sunday, July 5, 2009

Spike and Mike


I watched this interview with Spike Lee and Katie C. talking about the late great Michael Jackson. Within this conversation he mentioned something about God giving some people a supernatural talent and how those people are not "normal"...., it comes with the territory. If you think about it he's right. In order to be a great artist like MJ or Bette Davis you have to have a vision, a site that no one is capable of seeing. But along with those special binoculars come a price. Freedom always comes with a price....With all that being said it makes me wonder about my own career and capabilities as an actor...as an artist period. I know that God has given the vision. The question is, how far am I willing to take it? RIP MJ

PS: Check out www.40acres.com


1 comment:

Benedicthadley said...

Exceptional post. Keep it up.