Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Life and Times of an Actress

Today was one of those days where I needed to be encouraged. God gave me that through the voices of loved ones, little signs here and there, and a creative mind. I just want to thank God for the encouragement and my on call massage therapist Pete (the fuzz ball above). To everyone out there...We all have a path. It may not be the same as your neighbors....It may not even be the one you imagined in your mind but hold on to whatever faith you have, hold on tight.  Do your best to know that everything will be ok. Because it will....I know it will....I'm an actress and a writer. That's my passion. That is me. I have no choice but to be. I have no choice but to believe.....Someday I'll make it. Someday I'll smile and laugh at these hard, hard times I'm going through and when I do....to God be the Glory.
I started this blog not only to network but as a public glimpse into the life of someone trying to make the seemingly impossible, possible. And one day, I pray this blog turns into a testimony and inspiration for all people who are in the same struggle no matter what the goal....This is the life and times of an actress....an actress named Blair.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing

       -William Shakespeare 

No comments: