Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm a Toys R' Us Mom!! Ha!

Ha Ha! Look who's a Mommy! It was so funny because when my agency called me and told me I was booked for a Toys R' Us ad, I was like ok...either  they've got some teen issue going on or I'm a mom. Sure enough I walk in and I'm a mom! And not just any mom, my director from an off off Broadway show I was in was there with her handsome little grandsons! Never thought that I would take the Disney song "It's a Small World" seriously until I grew up and had moments like this. So here's to Toys R' Us and all of the joy they've given me throughout the years....and still do. :) ...Hey, I gotta get my Nintendo DS games from somewhere.

1 comment:

Benedicthadley said...

Little man is like "Daddy is that you ?!"

Congrats Levy, this is a good look for you.